If you are an author or publisher interested in sending me a book to review, here are a few things you should know:
- I do not accept self-published books for review.
- I am open to reviewing books from different genres. However I will not read horror or erotica. If the synopsis of the book doesn’t appeal to me, I reserve the right to turn down your request.
- I am only accepting physical and eBook copies of books to review.
- I will provide my honest opinion, whether I enjoyed the book or not.
- My review will be posted on three platforms: WordPress, Tumblr, and Goodreads. It will also be mentioned on Twitter and Instagram (if a physical copy is provided).
My reviews will be 100% honest and will reflect my opinion of the book. All reviews will be written in a respectful manner regardless of how I feel about it. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
★★★★★ – I loved this book! I thought it was amazing and I highly recommend it!
★★★★ – I really liked this book. There were a few things that could have made it better, but I had a great time reading it.
★★★ – I liked it. This book was a good read but nothing above average.
★★ – This book was okay, I didn’t hate it but didn’t enjoy it either. I wouldn’t recommend it.
★ – There was nothing I liked about this book.
DNF – Did not finish. Don’t waste your time.